[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””][fusion_title size=”1″ content_align=”left” style_type=”single solid” sep_color=”#ef7216″ class=”” id=””]Open Position[/fusion_title][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_text]
Executive Assistant position
- To ensure an efficient administration of the EACH Secretariat to enable the team to operate with the financial information, human resources support, infrastructure and facilities they need, including:
- Updating the financial accounts of EACH, ensuring the accuracy of the internal accounting structure and the link with the EACH Accountant;
- Managing the relation with EACH suppliers (e.g. Social Secretariat, Accountant, Insurers, Belgian authorities in general, etc.);
- Coordination of the supplies of the EACH office.
- To ensure that all relevant legislative requirements with regard to employment, registration and other relevant matters are fully compliant and up to date. The candidate would be supported by external advisers where necessary;
- To keeping the EACH website up to date;
- To respond to relevant requests by EACH Members;
- To collaborate with the rest of the EACH Secretariat to actively meet the goals of EACH as defined by EACH Members.
The position is based in Brussels.
- Enthusiastic candidate willing to contribute all of her/his potential;
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Abe to work independently as well as part of a small but dynamic team;
- Able to meet strict deadlines;
- Relevant financial skills and ability to manage the administration of a budget, in particular by keeping spreadsheets and accounting up to date;
- Experience in a similar position in another EU trade association and in particular financial services are an asset;
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Knowledge of WordPress and SharePoint;
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- Contract for a determined period of three months to be converted into a permanent contract if the candidate is successful;
- Compensation package including salary, medical and pension insurance, the latter only to be applicable for the permanent contract;
- Interesting and dynamic work environment with a high potential for professional development.
Please send a CV and cover letter describing the reasons why you are interested in this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions are welcome until Monday 19th September 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.